- $3.4B for Border Security Inspections and Trade Faciliation
- $829M for Automation Modernization, including:
- $10,000,000 for marked for Revenue Modernization, (with the goal of eliminating cash transactions by 2020).
- $363,728,000 appropriated for Information Technology.
- $122, 669,000 appropriated for Automated Targeting Systems.
- $151,184,000 for the development of the Automated Commercial Environment / International Trade Data System (ITDS).
- $86M for recapitalization of Non-Intrusive Inspection Equipment
- $3.7B for Border Security and Control between ports of entry
Additional language from a corresponding Senate report discusses the advancement of the Centers of Excellence and Expertise, Land Border Integration (Integrated Traveler Initiative), and advancements in the SW border rail environment.
A more detailed description of the CBP budget can be found here